- Model NO.: DHZ Series
- Certification: TS16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, Ohsas18001
- Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Type: Brake System
- Trademark: Cama
Composed of one stator part producing a magnetic field and two rotor parts producing resistance torque, this electromagnetic retarder makes the vehicle decelerate due to the torque.
1) Free contacting brake mode
2) Low power consumption
3) Low weight
4) 4-grade or stepless adjusting and controlling
5) Conveniently connected to the autmobile's original brake system
6) Applications: Passengers cars, commercial vehicles, trucks
7) Two year quality guarantee offered:
A) We offer free maintenance without mileage limitation over the two year period
B) We maintain and guarantee spare part supply over the complete usage life
DHZ series electromagnetic retarder:
1) This retarder is mainly applied to medium and heavy vehicle of which engine is prepositive. The retarder is usually installed between the drive shafts.
2) Both of the rotor are sustained by bearings and it is convenient for customers to install it.
3) The structures of rotor are improved so as to disperse heat rapidly.
4) Bearings and lubricant are imports, which improve its safety and reliability.
5) All of the wires are made from temperature-resistant copper that improve conductivity.
6) Rotor is made of special alloy which is high temperature-resistant. It reduces thermal creep and remanence deeply.
7) The series of retarder is also used as measuring equipment of chassis and load controlled.
|Type of retarder||Dimension (mm)||Weight of stator (kg)||Weight of rotor (kg)||Max torque (Nm)||Voltage (v)||Weight of vehicle (T)|